All you need to know about wrinkle treatments Beechwood Dental Bournemouth Dorset. Only £185 for up to 3 areas.
Do you have a special event coming up?
– a birthday, wedding, Christmas party or just want to treat yourself to a younger, rejuvenated look
As we get older, it’s natural for wrinkles, brow furrows, forehead lines or a sagging neck to appear. This might be due to reducing collagen levels in your skin and may happen because of too much sun exposure, excessive facial movements or be genetic!
At Beechwood Dental, Bournemouth, our fully qualified Dentist (Anthony Inman) can provide you with experienced advice and painless wrinkle rejuvenation injections to treat these facial lines. Wrinkle treatment injections can reversibly relax your facial muscles and consequently smooth those unwanted wrinkles. As a result they can even prevent deeper lines from forming.
What can wrinkle treatments do for me?
- Wrinkle treatment at Beechwood Dental, Southbourne can help reduce the deep creases between your eyebrows and forehead lines as well as around your eyes
Is Botulinum just a beauty treatment?
Since the 1970’s Botulinum has been used to treat a variety of medical conditions.
- Cervical dystonia- severe neck muscle spasms
- Blepharospasm- uncontrollable eye twitch or muscle spasm
- Severe and excessive underarm sweating
- Eye alignment or ‘fixing cross eyes’
- Bruxism or teeth grinding
- Overactive bladder
- Chronic migraine
The list goes on……………….
How long will it take to work?
It normally takes between 4 to 7 days for wrinkle relaxing injections to work. At our practice, we believe in helping our patients look great in a natural and subtle way. Wrinkle treatment Beechwood Dental Bournemouth Dorset
is not permanent and as a result your top up treatments can be adjusted to meet the changing needs of your face over time. The procedure should be repeated every 3 to 6 months to maintain a fresh- faced appearance.
Does it hurt?
No! Our patients have described the procedure as almost completely pain-free. Bruising is another issue that can scare some people away from having wrinkle rejuvenation treatment. Whilst we cannot guarantee that you will not get a bruise, it is unlikely to occur when correctly injected by our experienced Dentist at Beechwood Dental. It is important to keep in mind that anytime a needle is used there is a chance of receiving a bruise. It is not the Botulinum causing the bruise but rather the needle hitting a blood vessel. Anthony, is aware of the most common ‘easy to bruise areas’ and aims to avoid them.
- Enjoy a more youthful appearance
- Safe, quick and almost painless
- Fully qualified and experienced clinician
ONLY £185 for up to three areas
Ring Beechwood Dental, Bournemouth,Boscombe on 01202 3970
Return to the Blog page