Interest Free Finance
Spread the cost of your dental treatment with 0% interest finance
Why wait for the smile you’ve always wanted?
Beechwood Dental is delighted to offer you the option of spreading the cost of your treatment into manageable monthly repayments with our 0% interest-free credit option. Our financing plan is a popular option for patients considering cosmetic and orthodontic treatments.
The benefits to you
- Makes treatment instantly affordable – so that you can have the treatment right now. Putting off some treatments may result in it becoming more invasive and expensive.
- Payment terms to suit you – with a range of credit and payment options available, you can choose the one best suited to your circumstances.
- Repayment periods-spread the cost of your treatment over a period time that suits you.
- No up-front deposit option – with this option, patients can avoid dipping into their savings or having to find a lump sum to start their treatment.
- Interest-free option- can be a more affordable option to credit cards or bank loans
- Easy to set up in the privacy of your own home- no complicated forms
- Instant decision
How it works
Once you have discussed your treatment plan with Anthony, our dentist, and agreed the cost he will send an application form to your email address which will allow you to apply online, in the privacy and comfort of your home.
Simply insert your details online and submit for approval. Within 20 seconds, you will receive a decision.
When the loan is approved, sign the credit agreement online using e-signature.
You will be contacted by Beechwood Dental staff to arrange an appointment to start your treatment- after the 2 week cooling off period.
The whole process is web-based, allowing you to have the smile you want easier and faster.
We can make the smile you’ve always wanted more affordable!
There is a minimum transaction of £350 required with this option and payment terms between 6 and 12 months.
The minimum transaction for this is £1,000 and payment terms range between 12 and 60 months
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
Contact us at email@example.com for more information if there is something you would like to consider