Spread the cost of your dental treatment
Afford the smile you’ve always dreamed of!
What is a Dental Membership Plan?
We are delighted to extend to new and existing patients the option of joining our affordable monthly dental care plans that cover essential dental and hygiene appointments and offers discounts on treatment. Everyone has busy lives and before you know it your routine dental examinations and hygienist appointments have come around again quickly. Our dental plans mean you can benefit from thorough and high quality private dental care while spreading the cost over 12 months, keeping your teeth and gums healthy in a flexible and cost-effective way.
What is included in the maintenance plans?
When you become a Dental Plan member, you will benefit from:
- A full dental health check, including mouth cancer screening.
- Any necessary digital x-rays.
- Hygiene visits to prevent gum disease and to keep your mouth feeling fresh.
- 10% discounts off fillings and other routine dental work.
- 10% discount off including laboratory-based treatments e.g. crowns, bridges and dentures.
- Emergency appointments for trauma and infection.
- Treatment planning for future needs.
- Worldwide Accident & Emergency Insurance.
How much will it cost me?
We have several Dental Maintenance Plans available from as little as £12.64 a month, all of which include the above benefits
- Maintenance plan A – one examination and one hygiene visit per year – £12.64 per month.
- Preventative plan B – two examinations and two hygiene visits per year- £23.13 per month.
- Perio plan C – two examinations and four hygiene visits per year – £33.88
Be proud of your smile
How do I pay?
Payments are collected automatically and securely by Direct Debit every month
How do I join?
You can join the Dental Plan in person when you visit the practice. Or contact us by phone on 01202 397074 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org