Statement of Purpose
Our aims and objectives
- At Beechwood Dental we aim to offer a high, bespoke quality of dental services to the whole community creating an environment which is welcoming and accessible to all.
- We always ensure that the interests of our patients are put first. We promote good oral health by offering the highest standard of care we can and promote the prevention of dental disease
- Patient safety is our priority and all our working practices are safe and follow up to date guidelines in relation to cross infection control. (HTM 01-05)
- We believe that good communication with patients is key and to that end we ensure that patients take an active role in both their own care and the planned provision within the practice. Patient’s views are respected, all treatment is fully explained including the risks and benefits. Options are discussed, consent is gained, and written treatment plans are offered to all patients who require follow up appointments. (including costs)
- The management team conducts annual surveys to ensure these high standards are maintained and we constantly audit our own performance
- Beechwood Dental has a rolling programme of on-going development for all staff members. This includes appraisals and personal development plans