Teeth Whitening in Bournemouth
Brighter, Whiter Smiles
Teeth whitening has become the most requested cosmetic dentistry treatment in recent years. At Beechwood Dental, Bournemouth, our cost-effective, long lasting and fast-acting Philips Zoom tooth whitening procedures will boost your smile and your confidence!
In-surgery whitening with Zoom!
Why wait for results when you can have whiter teeth now? With Philips Zoom WhiteSpeed, you can achieve your whitest smile in under 2 hours.
- Prior to treatment Anthony, our dentist will perform a comprehensive assessment to check your suitability.
- He may advise a hygiene appointment prior to treatment to remove staining.
- During treatment the soft tissues, including the gums are protected by a barrier material before the peroxide gel is applied to the teeth.
- The gel is then activated by a powerful LED light to accelerate the whitening for maximum results in minimal time.
A retainer will be made at this appointment and two complimentary top-up whitening gel syringes will be given to you to be used at home whenever you feel you need to give your smile a boost.
Or whiten your teeth in your own home
Your smile will be noticeably whiter with either Philips Daywhite or Nitewhite. This professional take-home whitening treatment will achieve maximum results in just seven to 14 days.
Both whitening take-home kits lets you whiten your teeth when it’s most convenient to you. Just wear your custom-made trays for either one to two hours during the day or overnight. And don’t worry if you miss a day- you can start or stop your whitening programme to accommodate your busy schedule.
Join us for an initial 20-minute consultation to assess your suitability and have your impressions taken. Then pop back the next day for a 15-minute appointment to collect the whitening gel and trays and to be shown how to use them.
Just £25 each!
FAQ Teeth Whitening
Why do teeth discolour?
- Lifestyle factors such as smoking, alcohol, tea and coffee.
- Some medications cause discolouration
- Dental decay
- Deteriorating fillings
Is tooth whitening safe?
Yes- We have years of research showing that the procedure is safe if carried out by a trained dental professional. Despite treatment being available at beauty salons and home kits, without a dental examination to determine the correct treatment and strength of bleach to be used you could cause serious damage to your oral health such as blistering gums and tooth sensitivity.
Are there any side effects?
Some people develop tooth sensitivity during the whitening process. We can manage and alleviate this sensitivity in both in-surgery and at home procedures to make this more comfortable.
How white will my teeth become?
Tooth whitening is a successful and simple method of lightening the colour of your teeth. The degree of whiteness achieved will vary from person to person and the type of bleaching process chosen.
How long should my teeth whitening last?
Your whiter smile can last for up to 3 years, however this is dependent on your habits and lifestyle. The use of tobacco, drinking red wine, coffee and tea will affect how long it lasts.
How can I maintain my whiter smile?
- Brush your teeth twice daily
- Floss after each meal
- Visit our dentist, Anthony every 6 months for a dental check-up and our dental hygienists/therapists every 3-6 months for regular cleaning. Check out our Polish and Go, Direct Access Hygiene menu.