Come and visit the Beechwood Dental
‘Smile’ Team .
Beechwood Dental cares about your ‘smile’ and the importance of good oral health. ‘We believe that the best solution to tooth decay and gum disease is prevention through education rather than cure during treatment’.
Did you know?
- 1/3 of people in Britain still only brush their teeth once a day, or less!
Hard to believe isn’t it………………….
During you visit to us you will have the opportunity to ask and find out more about how to improve your oral health.
- Ask Anthony, our dentist about any issues you may have. He will advise you on restorative treatments and give future preventative advice.
- Claire or Dora, our Dental Nurses, will be with you continuously whilst being in our practice and can help answer questions on the oral hygiene advice given.
- Visit our hygienist, Elkie, for your hygiene examination, a thorough clean and polish and oral health advice tailored to your own personal needs.
‘Prevention is better than the cure and a lot cheaper!’
The 3 key messages of National Smile Month are:
- Brush your teeth for 2 minutes twice a day with fluoride toothpaste.
- Cut down on how often you have sugary foods and drinks.
- Visit your dentist and hygienist regularly, as often as they recommend
Be proactive and be proud of your ‘smile’